Adventures of Rhyme and Reason

Monday, November 9, 2009

Board games

Different types, German v. American philosophy of, and what it means for Settlers of Catan. Fascinating.
Posted by Reason at 4:05 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: life, uncategorizeable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Reason
  • Rhyme

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Popular Posts

  • Inception: A Rambling Review
    I perceive so clearly that there exist no certain marks by which the state of waking can ever be distinguished from sleep, that I feel great...
  • The Bluebook: a summary
    Every law student, in in the first few weeks, is introduced to the infamous bluebook, the so- called “uniform system of citation.” This wo...
  • The car story
    Or How Rhyme Did Not Go To Jail and Other Enterprises. Written by popular demand (or at least, Darren's  and Jeremiah's demand). ...
  • Inception revisited
    First of all, thanks to Jeremiah, Jonathan, Jesse, Andrew, and Esther for commenting on my earlier Inception post . Your comments have led ...
  • Visual Eavesdropping
    I try to be a good student. I really do. As I progressed at PHC, I realized that I listened better (and remembered more) when I took notes b...
  • The fun side of law (yes, there is one)
    For those who think that the legal field is dull and boring, I present Bradshaw v. Unity Marine , 147 F.Supp.2d 668, United States District ...

Labels

  • adventures (31)
  • books (20)
  • church (2)
  • homeschooling (2)
  • humor (33)
  • law (2)
  • law school (5)
  • life (52)
  • philosophy (13)
  • photo (13)
  • politics (24)
  • quotes (14)
  • recipes (4)
  • technology (2)
  • theology (10)
  • uncategorizeable (5)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (23)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • Pigeon: Impossible
      • Board games
      • In honor of tomorrow...
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (14)

Book recommendations

Total Pageviews

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.