Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holiday adventures

The past six weeks have been busy. So busy, in fact, that we haven't had an entire weekend home (despite having two four day weekends over Christmas and New Years).

  • December 15 - my sister stopped by on her way home from PHC
  • December 18  - extended B family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins) Christmas party
  • December 21 - my semester finished, marking the halfway point of law school
  • December 24-26 - spent with my family
  • January 2 - C and I went ice skating
  • January 7 - C and I went skiing
  • January 9 - law classes resumed
  • January 12 - C and I started a ballroom dance class
  • January 14 - I got to enjoy my Christmas gift from C, a glass making lesson.
  • January 16 - I gave a constitutional law/legal system presentation to my siblings' debate class
So last night C and I realized we don't have any big plans for this weekend. Maybe we can keep it that way...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

No plans for the weekend?? What???

Wanna come visit Fresno? :-D