Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Nicholas!

I can't believe it's been 3 years already.

*Three apartments, each one smaller than the last.
*Three kitchens, but hundreds of recipes.
*Three can openers.  (I know.)
*The first of Three years of law school.
*Three jobs.  Mine, yours, and mine.
*Three words.  I. Love. You.

6 comments:

Darren said...

Happy anniversary! You guys are fantastic.

--Darren

Jeremiah said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary!

Rhyme said...

Aww, thanks guys!

Esther said...

... and three comments... except, this makes four... well, Happy Anniversary (a day late) I can't believe its been three years since your wedding!

the Joneses said...

Love this post! In fact, you need to keep up the blog for another year just to post another sweet message next year. :) Happy anniversary to y'all!

-- SJ

Abigail said...

I love it! Happy 3rd and here's prayers for many more!

Miss you guys!